With stunning lake views that seem to stretch forever unit 8 opens up the coast
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Arguably the best position in Forster with both the lake and the boutique eateries of Wharf Street only steps away. This coastal unit offers all the perks of a hotel with all the comforts of home. Spend your day soaking up the sun, basking in the lake or sipping champagne watching the sunset from the balcony this property really does have it all.
YOU WILL LOVE
- The incredible views that showcase the lake in a most spectacular fashion
- The private balcony overlooking Wallis Lake and dock of the famous Amaroo Dolphin Cruise
- Parking the car and forgetting about traffic; walk to the beach, coastal walking path, dining, pool and bar
Location, Location, Location! This unit gives that slogan all of its meaning. Perched along the popular Wharf Street, this unit is unrivaled for location. With an array of sought after coffee shops, eateries and boutique retail outlets just downstairs your holiday tales will be the envy of all others.
Forster is the jewel of the NSW north coast and the beating heart of the great lakes
Drive over the bridge to Forster and you will instantly see why people love coming back. Nestled between Wallis Lake and the Pacific Ocean, surrounded by National and Marine Parks.
Within the town there is mainstream and boutique shopping, a huge range of accommodation from private ocean view houses to apartments to motels to lake side camping, award winning restaurants and Clubs, a wide variety of experiences and activities and crystal clear water everywhere.
THIS HOME OFFERS
Stunning views up and down the coast with all the luxuries of a hotel and the perks and comforts of a home.
The master bedroom (Bed 1) features a queen bed, built-in robe, ceiling fan and private balcony overlooking Wallis Lake
The second bedroom (Bed 2) features 2 x comfortable king single beds, a built in robe and ceiling fan
The main bathroom features a shower, vanity and toilet
Newly renovated kitchen has a stove, oven, microwave and full fridge set up for cooking up a storm with a large window overlooking Wallis Lake- you may even be tempted to cook on holidays.
A private, under cover balcony offers uninterrupted views of the lake and a cosy place to put your feet up. Enjoy good conversation, a cold glass of white wine or that book you have been meaning to read.
Chromecast- allows you to sync a smart phone or compatible devices so you can cast all your favourite entertainment directly on to the TV. Google cast works by streaming from your mobile, tablet or laptop to your TV with a super simple set-up.
- Compatible withiPhone, iPad, Android devices, Mac, Windows devices or Chromebook.
- Works with your favourite streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, Amazon Prime and many more
- Simple set up:
- Plug in – Plug Chromecast into your TV and power socket.
- Visit chromecast.com/set-up.
- Connect to Wi-Fi connect Chromecast to the properties Wi-Fi network.
- Start casting – simple tap the cast button in a cast-enabled app (eg, YouTube, Spotify, Netflix) and choose a video to play on the TV.
THINGS TO KNOW
Guests to provide their own linen