Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 2 Queen & 4 King-singles. Welcome to beautiful Berringar which means sunset in the local indigenous language. This spacious, new, absolute lake front reserve home on three levels has magnificent views across Wallis Lake and is ideally positioned to allow you to enjoy two holiday experiences in one.
Just minutes separate you from the beautiful beaches of Pacific Palms and Forster/Tuncurry where you can enjoy all the fun of a beach holiday. Choose to soak up the sun, sand and surf on a different beach every day such is the choice on offer, there is a beach here for everyone. Surf, swim or just relax with a book on the pristine white sand.
Return home to appreciate all the lake has to offer. Walk out the back door and take a swim in the quiet waters of the lake, try a spot of fishing or take a walk along the lake shore and enjoy the abundant bird and aquatic life you might even spot a pod of dolphins frolicking in the lake. As the sun sinks, take the sea kayaks for a paddle, windsurf, paddle board or just relax on one of the many decks and enjoy another glorious sunset over the gentle waters of Wallis Lake.
* Lower Level – Separate rumpus room with billiard table, TV & DVD player
* Middle level – Main Bedroom (1 x King with ensuite + TV); Bedroom 2 (1 x Queen + TV); Bedroom 3 (2 x King Singles); Bedroom 4 (2 x King Singles)
* Entry level Bedroom 5 (1 x Queen)
* Fully equipped kitchen with European appliances, stone benches & huge walk-in pantry
* Separate kitchenette and bathroom off rumpus room
* 4-burner gas BBQ
* Large outdoor table (seats 10) on top deck
* Internal laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board
* Smart TV, surround sound & Blue-Ray player
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
* Gas heating
* Plenty of summer and winter weight blankets provided to cater for all weather conditions
* Outdoor shower
* Extensive library of books and DVDs available for use
* 2 x sea kayaks with life jackets available (waiver to be signed)
* Billiard/Pool Table
* Table tennis/Ping Pong table
* Loads of board games, puzzles, cards as well as outdoor games to suit all ages are provided for your enjoyment
* Carport and off street parking
* Linen is not provided but can be arranged for an additional charge
* $1500.00 bond is payable on this property to secure your booking.
* Sorry, strictly NO pets and NO smoking
* As this house is located in a residential area it is unsuitable for parties, functions, schoolies or similar (Please respect our neighbours by keeping the noise to a minimum when coming and going)
* Please note this house has a number of levels with many stairs which may not be suitable for very young children or the elderly
* NB: In common with all coastal areas on the Mid North Coast mosquitoes and sandflies can be active during certain tidal and weather conditions.
Should you be sensitive to these insects, we recommend the use of an appropriate repellent.
- Patrolled beaches can be found at Forster Main Beach, One Mile beach and Elizabeth Beach just a few minutes drive away.
- Surf, sea and fresh water anglers will likely be richly rewarded from the abundant supplies on offer and any short-fall can be supplemented from the Fishermans Co-operative where there is always a plentiful supply of the local catch of the day. Day and half-day sea fishing trips leave from Forster on most days.
- The waters around Forster/Tuncurry feature some of the best dolphin and whale watching opportunities on the east coast. Why not book a cruise for the family its something they’ll never forget. Rather be under the water – Scuba dive boats are also able to be booked most days from Forster.
- Forster/Pacific Palms and its associated hinterland are also blessed with endless activities to enhance your holiday experience.
- The Great Lakes Shire has numerous National Parks where you can drive along forestry trails or take one of the many walks. Drive through beautiful Wallingat State Forest to Whoota Whoota lookout which boasts 360 degree views up and down the coast and west as far as the Barrington Tops. Enjoy views of the areas stunning and at times rugged coastline on a walk through the coastal, sub-tropical rainforests of the Booti Booti & Cape Hawke National Parks or from the historic lighthouse at Seal Rocks.